Weekend Hall Hire
Hours available to hire
Saturdays – 1.15pm to 6.15pm (including entertainer set-up and dismantling, and final clear-up)
Sundays – 12noon to 6pm (including entertainer set-up and dismantling, and final clear-up)
The hire costs are a flat fee of £140 for up to the first 4 hours. Additional hours are £15 per hour.
You can choose as few or as many hours as you like within the range offered of each day.
12noon-6pm: £170 (6 hours)
12noon-5pm or 1pm to 6pm: £155 (5 hours)
12noon-4pm or 1pm-5pm or 2pm-6pm: £140 (4 hours)
1.15pm-5.15pm or 2.15pm-6.15pm: £140
General information about the Hall Facilities
1. The use of disco-style and other amplified music-, sound-, microphone- and loud-speaker systems is strictly prohibited. Hirers may bring their own small domestic music player
2. The area of the hall (excluding the stage) is 10m x 10m
3. The maximum height for a bouncy castle is 3m
4. There are plenty of adult height tables and over 100 chairs
5. There are 8 low tables for small children and approximately 24 small chairs
6. Cutlery and crockery can be borrowed but must be washed up (most hirers bring disposables)
7. Cutlery drawers contain knives and will need to be unlocked for you
8. There is a fridge/ freezer
9. There is a microwave
10. You may use the oven and hob and will be shown how to turn them on
11. The folding partition in the Hall is not usable at the moment
Requests to book and Date Availability
Requests for bookings come in frequently and it cannot be guaranteed that a date which is available today will still be free at a later date. If you would like to make a reservation, please reply as soon as possible and if the hall is still free on the date you want, a booking form will be sent to you which explains the Terms and Conditions for hire and details of how to arrange payment.
Terms for booking and Payment
Once the booking form is sent to you, it should be completed, signed, dated and returned by email to email@example.com within the next 2 days.
Payment in full by bank transfer is due with a further 7 days. Without return of the booking form and payment by bank transfer within the stated time period, the booking will be cancelled and the date become available for other enquirers to book.
Cancellation Policy and Hire of Entertainer
If you wish to cancel a booking, a notice period of 6 weeks before the booked date is required for a refund to be paid to you. It is important to have made a firm booking with any entertainer of supplier of inflates before you make the hall booking in case you cannot get one to coordinate with your hall booking and are too late to qualify for a refund of the hall fee. Please also note that the time required to set up and dismantle any equipment should be included in the party hours for which your book.